Notifications
Clear all

Guitar Art Prints that we can all afford

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@guitarartprint)
Topic starter

First let me say I am not posting this soley out of shameless self promotion, but more that I am firstly a musician, and noticed I couldnt find any cool guitar art prints for my home studio ( at least that were affordable). So being a fine art photographer, I took my own. Soon my bandmates and musician friends started wanting them, or requesting certain guitars ect.. So
http://www.guitarartprint.com
was born. Our prints are just 25$ and shipping is free to the US. My goal is to provide all musicians with super cool gallery quality prints, but cheap enough that you dont break the bank, we would all rather put most of our cash towards guitars amps and equipment, but we all deserve great rock n roll art on our walls as well.. Anyway its tough getting the word out without sounding like a salesman, but I do want the musicians out there to know there is options other than crappy posters out there. So anyway take a look, spread the word , from musician to musician ...

ps. I can also do prints of your gear if you email a jpeg or if you are looking for a specific instrument print we can usually find it.

Thomas Robert

bands: junkstar rocky
freetard

play an epiphone jumbo from the 70s that is built like a mack truck

Posted : 23/03/2013 5:17 pm
(@alangreen)

The concept's fine but I think you need to check your website details

The link in your post - "gutiarartprint.com" - and what I felt was a more likely spelling based on your user ID here "guitarartprint.com" both came up as "Not found"

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 23/03/2013 6:39 pm
(@alangreen)

I see you edited the URL in the orginal post, but clicking on the link still brings up a not found error.

Do you want to spend some time on it with your hosting service and then let us know?

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 23/03/2013 8:37 pm
(@imalone)
Reputable Member

Think it's working now. You might want to tweak the navigation a bit, it looks like the stickers on the amp-head at the top of the page should take you to separate sections, actually clicking anywhere there takes you to the front page, which only shows a selection of the guitar prints and makes it look a bit like you only have that first page of pictures. Took a few clicks to find I needed to use the sidebar to get to the actual sections.

Posted : 24/03/2013 11:14 pm
(@guitarartprint)
Topic starter

thanks, yeah I have gotten that a few times, its just the logo, but I see how people would think they are links, Ill see what I can do...

Posted : 25/03/2013 2:13 am
(@guitarartprint)
Topic starter

ok thanks for suggesting, I was able to make the logo an image map so now it is clickable, thanks again

Posted : 26/03/2013 4:26 pm