Clear all

LB's Website

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@mikemc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Haven't been around in a while and tried to stop in on Little brother's web site and noticed that he had to take it down. Understandable but I'm sorry to see it go, there were a lot of great tips and songs there. :( Sorry if I'm behind the times on this.

Posted : 13/05/2006 10:01 am
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

He went a little more commercial and stopped giving away the store. Can't say I blame him. He has been very generous and gotten nothing in return, so it was time for him to move on.

I haven't yet had time to try one of his new paid lessons, but you can preview them here:

http://littlebrotherblues.com/

Price is very reasonable, compared to "live" lessons.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 13/05/2006 12:00 pm
(@mikemc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have checked it out, didn't have time to stary too long. But if it is anything like his free lessons they will definately be worth the cost. I'm sure it became very time consuming, can't blame him, Just have to pay for the service now, nothing wrong with that.

Posted : 15/05/2006 3:30 pm
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member

I'll post more freebees in the future. Just had to get the old site retired and begin working on the new. There were also some goober heads putting my videos on other sites without giving any credit or leading folks to my site. So I just had to take the unmarked videos offline. I will try to make them available in the future in a safer manner. Meantime I still give a bunch of playing help online and share but times are changing a little and I am having to adapt. More to come though...
:)

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 05/06/2006 2:05 pm