Clear all

TITAN Custom Cables

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@titan-custom-cables)
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Thank you for letting me join the Guitar Noise Forums.

I'm excited to introduce to you TITAN Custom Cables Limited, a New Zealand company that manufactures quality and robust cables for your instrument, microphone and speaker applications.

All our cables are hand built to order and come with a lifetime warranty.

Proudly made in New Zealand using quality components sourced from New Zealand, Germany and the USA.

Our Mission: To provide you with quality cables that faithfully transmit your tone and are built to last a lifetime.

Please come and visit us at TITAN Custom Cables.

Generic cable lengths are shown on our website. However as all our cables are made to order we also do custom lengths to suit your rig, pedal board or project. Send me an email with your requirements.

Our cables have an extremely low, if not the lowest, capacitance available. Our website lists all our component specifications so if you're having trouble getting to sleep one evening, have a read of our specifications pages. Not only will it provide you with all the mind-numbing background information on the components we use, it will also guarantee to put you to sleep :lol:

Cheers,

Jon

Posted : 14/01/2017 11:10 pm
(@titan-custom-cables)
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Just letting you guys and girls know that March Madness has hit TITAN Custom Cables and for the remainder of March all cables and bundles are discounted between 10% and 17.5% 8)

Cheers,

Jon

Posted : 18/03/2017 2:13 am