Notifications
Clear all

ToneClone Pedals

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@toneclonepedals)
Topic starter

Tone Clone Pedals is aimed at the do it yourself client base providing our version of some of the most popular circuits in the history of effects pedals. Our mission is to provide a complete facility for the creation of DIY effects, PCB Boards, Custom PCB layouts, Accessories for the building process, Pre-drilled enclosures, Blank enclosures, Suggested modifications for the classics and Small modification kits for existing pedals. We expect our products and services to expand so please keep checking back.

We felt it was time to release products to the DIY community that offer everything in kit form. The current economy has not been friendly to anyone so we felt it was a good time to bring this to market. We want to give many props to the other DIY companies and their contributions to a great and unique market. We hope you dig our products and we are certainly open for suggestions on other circuits to provide.

Posted : 10/10/2009 1:45 am
(@alangreen)

I've moved this one into Product Promo as I think it will get more traffic here.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 10/10/2009 6:02 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Do you have a link to your site we can check out?

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 10/10/2009 12:11 pm
(@toneclonepedals)
Topic starter

Sorry about that. Here is the link. www.toneclonepedals.com

Posted : 10/10/2009 1:23 pm