Notifications
Clear all

Homemade EFX Pedals

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@kneller)
Topic starter  

Does anyone have a circuit drawing or some sort of diagram if u do can u email it [email protected] or message me (kneller) + add any suggestion about Pedal Building or hints and tips, Cheers all,
                       kneller

(@kneller)
Topic starter  

me again what i meant was 4 any type of efx pedal

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Yes, I do I'll have to look for them. It's always great hear someone interested in building their own effects to experiment and push the envelope of sounds into another dimension. It will take me a couple days to find them and my notes.

here's a site that will keep you busy for awahile. Amp and Pedal SCHEMATICS

Where there any in particular you where interested in?

joe

ReplyQuote
(@davec)
Trusted Member

Ok Here's a few websites

The Guitar Effect Oriented Website is pretty good, lots of different effects, some theory (fairly low end but i'm studying electronic engineering).

Amzfx, more schematics and some useful ideas for modifications and designing your own.

Aron's Stompbox Page, again even more schematics and tips and a forum if you get stuck.

Unfortunately I can't think of any electronic pages to give more insight into how everything works.

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on earth." - Eric Idle, The Galaxy Song.

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

It would be sweet to build your own stomp boxes, cabs, amps, and guitars.   If I had more money and time it would be something I would for sure do.   Along with those things, the learning and playing of more instruments would be great and the better playing of the ones I already do play.If I'd only enter a lottery, I might win, and then...

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote