Notifications
Clear all

Multi-power supply

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@corbeau)
Topic starter  

Can anyone recommend a good multi-power supply?

There's no way I'm shelling out for a Dunlop Power Brick, at £120 it's practically rape...

(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Have you considered one of the pedal boards? They have multiple PS options, plus they keep your EFX all neatly in a row. Some have A/B/C helper switches. Unfortunately, I don't have more details, I can't remember what I've seen - lousy Anheiser's.

-Laz

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I use the Boss TU-2 tuner. Besides being one of the very best tuners (the best IMHO), it has a 9V out. You can buy the optional "daisy chain" cable. It will power up to 7 additional pedals. I have been using this to power all my different pedals (Boss, Danelectro, Arion) for several years and it has worked perfectly with no problems at all.

Boss TU-2 Tuner

Boss PSA120 Power Supply

Boss PCS20A Daisy Chain Cable

Now this is $126. But you are getting a great power supply and one of the very best tuners on the market. Boss is built like a tank. I have used this for probably a couple of hundred gigs. They have been stepped on, kicked, and sat in beer and still works as good as the day I bought it.

But if you are really on a budget, you could go this route;

Visual Sound 1 Spot 9V Adapter/Daisy Chain

Probably not the greatest quality, but if you take care of it, it should work. The price is certainly great.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote