Clear all

spider 3 75 watt combo w/ over 400 pres

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@the-sammy-brew-band)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Letly ive been looking for a amp that would keep up with my freinds 120 watt beringer v-ampier(not stocked in most places for tech problems) and ive came to the spider 3 75 watt. the place that is selling it was sold out but they had the 150 watt($500) which i cant afford but its just the same sep for wattage. it was pretty cool couse it had 400 presets including 60's 70's and 80's distortion era sound. And my favorite 70's era crunch. Also it had tons of the most familar song settings(which actually shows the name of the song on the disgital screen) including baracuda, black dog, and smoking in the boys room(thoughs were the 3 i seen). I have the price tag and its in my range but i want you to post your estimated price so i will know if im getting a good deal or not.

thank you.

Words be simple, Words be quick, Words resemble walking sticks, Plant them, They will grow, Watch them waver so, I'll always be a word man better than a bird man, I can fly high but I stay in the same sky, For only I Know whats beyond.

(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Personal opinion, and take it for what it's worth: don't get it. Don't even get it if they pay you for it. The 400preset nonsense is just a marketing trick to mask the pathetic sound coming from it. It has all those presets but they sound nothing like how they should. For the money they charge you can buy SO much better stuff it isn't even remotely funny anymore. Just my take on it. So far the SpiderII (and SpiderIII is basically the same) is the worst amp I ever had the misfortune of trying. It's that bad.

ReplyQuote
(@chaisewilson)
Trusted Member

I agree I have the spiderII and it stinks besides a DECENT not good DECENT clean tone It has nothing!!!! As I have expressed before I absolutely hate it and am embarassed by the sound it has when i play in front of people!!!

ReplyQuote