Clear all

VAMP2 setting for Hold on Loosely

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@markii)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for a good setting on the VAMP2 for 38 special - Hold on loosely, If this is the wrong place please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Mark

This is the right place. I don't know anything about the V Amp so I can't help you, but there are many here who do. Arjen especially is very familiar with this and can usually offer great advice.

I'm sure someone will offer some suggestions soon.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member

I recently bought a Vamp2 and it had some great tones. I loved it, i hooked it up to my headphones, computer speakers, and to my big Pioneer Stereo system. I was gonna hook it to one of my amps but it died before I got the chance(90 mins of fun). SO I sent it back. I am still trying to decide on whether to get another Vamp2 or to save up and get a PODXT.

Hold on Loosely is in there somewhere. I found it pretty easily, I probably just lucked up. Sorry that I can't help you with the specifics but I am sure that what I heard was a good simulation of their sound.

Good Luck!

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Segue: we used to call this the Kleenex Song - Hold on Loosely, but don't let go. If you squeeze to tightly, you're going to blow...

Ah college...

ReplyQuote