Clear all

Wanting to buy

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

ok i posted this in the right forum but that I'm looking for a new?...?>.. is basically people looking for guitars and such so maybe you can help me. I am looking for a Behringer 2500 (good condition) or the equivelant to the 2500. If you konw of anyone or if you have one let me know.

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Leear

I own a EP2500, but I'm not selling. In fact, I want to pick up another soon, I am going to run it bridged to power our subs. Lately I've been using one side to power our mains and the other side to power 4 monitors. Great little amp, lots of power and quiet too. Mine doesn't even get warm. I really like it.

This is completely off subject, but I found a great site to order patch cables.

XLR Patch Cables

Don't know about you, but I have had trouble finding short patch cables. I had full 20' cables inside my rack. They are all tied up, but what a mess. So I have been looking around awhile and found this site. I ordered 10- 2' cables. They are really nice, much higher quality than I expected. And most places want $10 or more per cable. I am really pleased. So, just thought you might be interested. Check the seller's store, they have all sorts of packages and different lengths, and I think they will even make cables special order for you.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

thats cool man i appreciate it. i have 3 1500s on powers highs, one powers mids and one powers monitors. i need a sub amp and i figured a bridge 2500 would do the trick... behringer makes great power amps... and MICS OMG the 3 pack of xm8500's for 59 bucks. they are awesoem i put em over a 58 anyday. they have 6dB more than a 58 these mics are hot and built tough. i bought six of those mics last week. thanks for the site wes might have to check into it. i cheat i guess i make all my own cables so i have cables from 52' to 2' any kind of connector. BUT I'm tired of making mic cables they take longer and are harder to do. since its 3 conductor wire. another great site i use becauase of their FREE shipping and if its not free its down right ridiculously cheap compared to musiciansfriend.com..................www.americanmusical.com

they have awesome deals. i basically quit using musiciansfriend. by the way i need to sell the behringer sub some body help... also possibly a Nady 900 power amp?? POssibly not sure yet.

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Send me a PM on what you want for that Nady. Maybe I could bridge it and power my subs. It might be awhile, I have some important bills to pay before I can spend a lot on gear.

I have some of those Behringer XM8500 mics too, and I agree, I like them MUCH better than the Shure SM58 (I own some of them too). They are much hotter, you really have to crank the gain on the Shures. People will say the Shures are more durable and I'm sure they are, but I take care with all my gear and almost never have a problem with anything. And you can get 5 of the B mics for the price of 1 Shure. But fact is, I think the Behringer mic sounds better.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote