Notifications
Clear all

Wireless system?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@travioli)
Topic starter  

well i was thinking about asking for a wireless system for christmas cause i'm tired of being attached to my amp and untangling the cables, so i was wondering if this one is any good.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=live/s=mics/search/detail/base_pid/277098/

(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

A lot of people put Nady down (not me). Nady makes gear for people on a budget. So of course, if you want to pay hundreds of dollars more, you can do better than Nady.

But, when you consider the very reasonable price, you get a lot with Nady. I believe they were one of the first companies to come out with wireless. And in this area, they have a good reputation. So if you want to go wireless, and are on a budget, I say go for it.

Wireless is cool. I know a good Blues band. The star and lead guitarist of the band walks around the club as he plays. Sometimes he even walks out of the club. It's a good show. 8)

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

I have a rack mount Nady. Its on the rather high end of their line. The only problem I found with it was I needed to watch the gain until I got it dialed in. Never have had a problem with dropouts or other wireless. I did have at one venue where the road crews walky talkies caused one of my rack processors to squeal and blew the stuffings out of it. They changed frequencies and life went on. Many of the newer wireless work great, they've come along what now.

Joe

ReplyQuote