Clear all

Another new member... ;)

22 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
(@voidious)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I will most definitely post some pics of the new PRS when I get it - that is, if I don't explode with anticipation before it gets here. :D It's funny how I was really enjoying playing this old guitar until this past week, and now practising on it until the new one gets in seems like such a chore.

See you all around the forums,

-- Voidious

Posted : 02/06/2007 12:11 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome!

#4491....

Posted : 04/06/2007 10:38 am
(@voidious)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

A bit off topic here, but would be more off topic anywhere else, so...

After almost 2 weeks (and 8 biz days), I hoped my new guitar would be in by now, but when I called the shop today they said the specific model is back ordered 2 months! Woe is me. Annoyed by the shop, for sure, but they seem cool and knowledgeable so I hope this is just a rare snafu. It being back ordered is understandable, but I would've liked to know within a day or two of the original decision.

Ideally, I'll hear back again soon that the cherry sunburst finish w/trem is in stock and they'll order it for me... If that's back ordered too, I may just go buy the Santana SE that they *do* have in stock that I loved (and that sold me on the PRS SEs). Argh! I feel like I can't even wait another day, nevermind another 2 weeks.

:roll:

-- Voidious

Posted : 08/06/2007 8:39 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Sounds like your getting right back into it! You know, as far as yur guitar dilema, a guitar in the hand is ... well .... cool as hell! :twisted: Nah, get the one you really want. :lol:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 09/06/2007 1:52 pm
(@voidious)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hah, you're no help!! :lol: Just kidding... I am gonna go get the Santana SE today. If it weren't for these darned internets, or if I'd followed the "rule" about playing a guitar before buying it, I would've taken it home with me already instead of going for the SE Custom instead.

I can always get the SE Custom later and sell (or not!) the Santana SE, right? ;) Should have some delicious pics of my Santana SE in a few hours...

-- Voidious

Posted : 09/06/2007 3:27 pm
(@douglasa)
Estimable Member

Welcome to the GN

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace (Jimi Hendrix)

Posted : 09/06/2007 9:27 pm
(@tyler-n)
Trusted Member

Very glad to have found this place.

I hope to get to know all of you, my journey as a guitar player has just begun : :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TxmW-rIGFA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAvejpRYsQM
my idol

Posted : 11/06/2007 5:36 am
Page 2 / 2