Clear all

Fresh meat for the taking :D

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@raevin)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yeah, I'm new to the world of guitar...somewhat, hah. Just started yesterday, been trying to get down all the basic chords, and as soon as I have no problem playing them I'll be trying to play them together. Just incase anyone cares (XD), I'm heavily into the rock-style (nu metal and such mainly) music. I do have prior musical experience as well. I used to play keyboard for about a year, and during that time I was reading and writing basic music (tab & standard notation).

Well, that's all 'bout me...feel free to ask any questions or what have ya.

Oh, and incase anyone is wondering, my guitar's a standard sized (21 fret, 39" fretboard ) guitar. Kind of a beginner model as well though, but we gotta crawl before we can walk, so more power to me! :D

One last thing, hah...expect me to ask a lot of questions before I get "good" at this. ^.^

Posted : 09/07/2008 10:51 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 09/07/2008 11:26 pm
(@raevin)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Welcome to GN!
Thank you much! :) This is a pretty nice website, I think I'll enjoy my time here emensely.

Posted : 09/07/2008 11:50 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

One last thing, hah...expect me to ask a lot of questions before I get "good" at this. ^.^

The better you get, the more questions you might have. :)

Welcome!

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 10/07/2008 1:06 am
(@raevin)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

The better you get, the more questions you might have. :)

Welcome!
^.^ That I can believe, lol. Is there any particular spots on the forums (or website) a beginner like me (who's mainly trying to just master the chords right now) should look at? I've looked at the chord tutorials, and I can recall them fairly well.

Posted : 10/07/2008 1:32 am