Notifications
Clear all

Greetings

11 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@rsoxfan1123)
Topic starter

I have been playing guitar since I was 18, I am 41 now. Over these 23 years I have taken a total of probably 5-6 years off, so it amounts to actual 16-17 years of experience or so. I was in bands when I got out of high school and college (no one that went anywhere), took classical guitar in college, and am teaching my 13 year old at home. I play everything from jazz to sabbath to America to green day. I love the guitar and it has been my reason for existence at different points in my life.

Posted : 20/04/2006 6:53 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, RSoxFan! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 21/04/2006 12:43 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you around more. 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 21/04/2006 1:48 am
(@djdubb)
Reputable Member

Welcome to guitarnoise!!!!!

"Failure is the key to success" Lee Wen; Champ vs Champ

Posted : 21/04/2006 3:11 am
(@rsoxfan1123)
Topic starter

thanks for the welcomes. I look forward to seeing you guys around. I have been watching the forums and this site for awhile, but there seems like so much to learn in terms of using the computer with the guitar (online jamming and all). It will be like a whole new world to explore with the guitar!

Posted : 21/04/2006 1:51 pm
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, you've come to a great place. Hope you enjoy it here!

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 21/04/2006 2:28 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

but there seems like so much to learn in terms of using the computer with the guitar (online jamming and all). It will be like a whole new world to explore with the guitar!

Trust me, if I can do it, you can too! :wink: It's not as hard as you think. Check out the "In The Studio", "Online Jams & Collab.", and "Hear Here" forums. If you need an help, just ask.

8)
Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 22/04/2006 1:48 am
 Riff
(@riff)

Welcome to GN. It's great to have you on board.

Posted : 24/04/2006 1:20 am
(@saber)
Reputable Member

It's always good to see experianced played join to even out the noobs like me with but a month or two of sweet sweet guitar love.

Diiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyway, welcome.

"Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you. Hell within." -Jerry Cantrell

Posted : 24/04/2006 3:38 am
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 24/04/2006 10:24 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN

#4491....