Skip to content
Greetings to you al...

Notifications
Clear all

Greetings to you all. A new kid in town.

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@rickyb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My Name is Rick, and i have been playing guitar for around 18 years now, and enjoy it immensly. Have been in a couple of bands in the past in the UK(now living in Adelaide, Australia), and i teach guitar as a full time job. I enjoy all kinds of music(with the exception of Grindcore, which i just cannot bare) And i am a big Frank Zappa fan. I love going to concerts, but i enjoy local gigs the most, it`s amazing how much talent there is amongst the amatuer musicians of this world.
I hope to grow and learn from this site, and i expect i will be hanging out in the songwriters forum a bit, and in the Lessons, and Q&A. So a big Helloooooooo to you all. :D

Posted : 17/11/2007 10:46 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

HI Rick!
Welcome to GN, enjoy your stay! :)

Posted : 18/11/2007 12:36 am
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome Rick, see you around the boards :)

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 18/11/2007 2:19 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Rick! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 18/11/2007 2:41 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Rick! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 18/11/2007 4:18 pm
(@beaner)
Estimable Member

Hiya Rick,

Good to see your better half pointed you here. You should get her on here too. There are a few other girls on here.

Regards,
Paul

Posted : 18/11/2007 6:04 pm
(@rickyb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hiya Rick,

Good to see your better half pointed you here. You should get her on here too. There are a few other girls on here.

Hey Beaner, good call pointing me this way, i have been on GTU for 7 years, and after nearly 30,000 posts, i will be glad to retire from there, as i have just about had enough there. :( This looks good here. :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone, i hope i can be of some help.

Posted : 18/11/2007 8:27 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 21/11/2007 11:19 am