Clear all

Hallo! from Arizona

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@kingpinjones)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hallo wie geht es ihnen? I'm an Arizona guy, been pluckin' for the last four years, i've been diligently playing for the last two years. i'm interested in all types of styles. The type of music that comes most naturally to me is thrash/speed metal but i'm constantly broadening my horizons, i thoroughly enjoy classical guitar, i'm getting some bearings in flamenco, right hand technique (lol) mostly, i just picked up the bass 2 weeks back, i'm diggin its vibe. I want to learn some delta blues, i even had me a nice glass slide for a few days until a small child saw fit to throw it, i was having such fun too... anyway. Influences? i don't know many guitarist names for the most part but here are some: K.K. Downing and Glenn Tipton, Eric Clapton, Ler Lalonde, Scott Ian, Tom Petty, Bob Seger. bands: The Beatles, Type O Negative, CCR, Dio, Scorpions, you get the idea :]P. i'm working on a little collection of gear, it was all gifts: my little Gorrilla amp, all 5 instruments, and an ibanez "Crunchy Rhythm" peddle.

So you're telling me i can sing AND play guitar at the same time.....? Since when?

Posted : 06/12/2012 10:26 am