hello

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Glee
(@glee)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi, I am new to guitar noise forum but have use the web site for about 7 months, I just started playing guitar feb/06, I play a fender dg-22 dreadnought acoustic.
I have always loved the sound of guitar, my dad has played for as long as I can remember, I grew up with him playing Joan Baez, john Denver, bob Dylan, Peter Paul and marry, and many other folk type songs.

I myself would like to play some John Denver, Neil young, Jams Taylor type songs. When I can get pass are you sleeping and London Bridge here.

I would like to thank guitar noise for all the information available, it has helped me a lot.

Tim

Posted : 07/09/2006 3:05 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome, Glee.

Glad you've made use of this wonderful place. :D

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 07/09/2006 3:11 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Hello Glee, welcome to the family. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 07/09/2006 7:09 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Glee! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 07/09/2006 10:08 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Glee! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 08/09/2006 3:51 am