Clear all

Hello

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@sledneck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So my names Adam, you can call me Adam, and I'm from Listowel, Ontario I've been playing electric guitar for close to two weeks and I am not very good, well I suck actually but I'm making progress which is good indeed. Now I have an Oscar Schmidt guitar and 5 watt amp which is made by Washburn, now it was a bundle and it was cheap. Coming from BMX I know that the better your stuff the better you seem to do, so I'm saving up some money to buy some better equipment when I get decent which I'm hoping is next Summer or sooner preferably sooner, but oh well whatever happens.

I can play a few things like the Intro to Wait and Bleed by Slipknot, the Intro to Whats My Age Again by Blink 182, The intro to Adams Song by Blink 182, and the Intro to Still Waiting by Sum 41. I dought that I'm in tune or on time with playing to the song but it's a start and I'm having fun so far. As for what types of music I would like to learn I can say anything really from really hard to classical as long as it sounds cool and I can attempt it I will.

I look forward to learning about guitar and everything to do with them and also browsing the forums and meeting new people.

Posted : 07/12/2007 8:19 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN Adam! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 07/12/2007 11:45 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Howdy Adam. Welocome to GN!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 07/12/2007 2:50 pm
(@joeyfivethumbs)
Eminent Member

Hi Adam, 5 whole days into my guitar life here :-)

Posted : 07/12/2007 3:32 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay!
Cheers, katmetal :)

Posted : 07/12/2007 8:03 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Adam! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 07/12/2007 10:12 pm
(@sledneck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks everyone I look forward to being on here and learning new stuff.

Posted : 08/12/2007 5:06 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 08/01/2008 2:04 pm