Notifications
Clear all

Hello Everyone

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@myfingersarebleedin)
Topic starter

I have been lurking here for a bit and was very impressed with much of the content so thought I would sign up and get involved. So best I introduce myself. My name is Glenn and I have been playing guitar for many years, starting with electric in the early 70's and later switching to acoustic and learnt fingerstyle which I much prefer. Unfortunately, about 10 years ago I had a work related accident to my left hand and had to give up playing and sold off all my gear. But now I'm back, the hand seems to be holding up so far but it is like having to start all over again. I live in England but was born and raised in Canada. I now have a Simon and Patrick SP6 which is beautiful. Don't know if I will get back to where I was but will give it a go and enjoy the ride. At the moment my right hand is getting impatient with my left but at least they are talking.

Cheers

Been there - done that. Just can't remember where it was or what I did.

Posted : 21/04/2011 9:44 am
(@alangreen)

Welcome to the party Glenn.

Sudbury in Suffolk? I teach guitar at the School in Bulmer Tye on Monday afternoons, six miles from where you are.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 21/04/2011 10:12 am
(@myfingersarebleedin)
Topic starter

Hi Alan,
Thank you for the welcome. I have family in Wethersfield - 2 miles from you! What a small world.

Been there - done that. Just can't remember where it was or what I did.

Posted : 21/04/2011 10:50 am