Clear all

Hello everyone

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@classico)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I already did this once a year ago or so but it was a long time ago so let's start fresh!
my name is nimrod, i'm 16 and i live in israel. i started playing guitar when i was about 10 and immediatly started taking lessons from a classical teacher but after about a year and a half i gave up because the practice and homework were too much for me (i was kind of lazy...)
about a year and a half ago i decided i'm ready for take two and went back to my old teacher. I worked my butt off ever-since and i got a long way, i now play lots of classical pieces and learn theory and composition for the Bagrut exems (which are the israeli equivilent to the metriculation exems i think)
i really fell in love with the guitar only the seconed time i picked it up and it's amazing, cause i can't think of my life without it.... :)

i really hope to expend my knowledge in the guitar and hopefully play proffesionally, i also give lessons to younger studants as i have a very solid classical technique with the guitar.

it's really nice to have so many people who take interest in the guitar all in one place to shere my thoughts with...

really hoping to see you around, Classico. :D

Posted : 03/12/2007 8:23 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Welcome Classico. :D Is your name realy nimrod?

Posted : 06/12/2007 4:55 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome to GN, Classico!

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 06/12/2007 11:14 pm
(@classico)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Welcome Classico. Is your name realy nimrod?

it is, it's actually a name from the bible that means "we will rebel" (in hebrew anyway :D )

Posted : 07/12/2007 7:47 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome back! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 07/12/2007 11:43 am
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Welcome Classico. Is your name realy nimrod?

it is, it's actually a name from the bible that means "we will rebel" (in hebrew anyway :D )

l was wonding because in english it is not a very nice thing to call someone...
PS happy hanukkah man

Posted : 08/12/2007 11:28 pm
(@classico)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

thx man :D i bet if i ever live in the us for a time it's gonna be an excellent laugh.

and if you want an even better laugh, chack this out. (true story) i know a guy who has the last name Pines.... (i hope they don't censore the last part) and that guy has a sister.... her name's mor... (ouch!! :shock: ) mor pines....

Posted : 09/12/2007 9:30 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

were in Israel do you live? I got some friends who go to Israel a lot

Posted : 11/12/2007 6:26 pm
(@classico)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I live in Hadera, it's 40 minutes north to tel-aviv :D
a trenquill Sea-side settlement of harmony and peace... well, not really. it's kind of lame but i have a nice school and my guitar teacher lives here and... well, it's home 8)

Posted : 11/12/2007 8:47 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 08/01/2008 2:03 pm