Notifications
Clear all

Hello from Argentina

10 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@german)
Topic starter

Hi, everybody...... I was looking for easy songs as I wanted to learn to play the guitar… and y found this site …..I really love it, I have to congratulate the writers the explanations are awesome…….although I am not an English speaker (as you will notice with my grammatical and vocabulary mistakes), I could understand almost everything, and now I am playing some songs, I `ve learned. I hope I can learn more and more…..and improve both my English and Guitar skills…… I read the Absolute Beginner Lessons, so I'm not any more an absolute beginner, now I am just a Beginner. I have an Acoustic guitar, what here we call a “ Guitarra Criolla”(I think so) . Well that's all for now….I hope to talking with you again,
Germán
P.s: Sorry for the mistakes ;-)

Posted : 06/05/2008 5:25 pm
 Pet
(@pet_1567860324)
Estimable Member

Hi German,

Welcome to GuitarNoise :D

-Pet.

"We Are The Facilitators Of Our Own Creative Evolution".

Posted : 06/05/2008 5:36 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 08/05/2008 8:02 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, German! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 08/05/2008 8:21 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome aboard! :)

Posted : 08/05/2008 8:52 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN German.. I'd love to visit Argentina someday.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 08/05/2008 11:55 pm
(@german)
Topic starter

Welcome to GN German.. I'd love to visit Argentina someday.

Jim It´s a nice country(despite some problems) I`d love to visit the US someday....

Thanks for your welcome.......(i don´t know if this is suitable), I'm very happy with the possibility of learning how to play the guitar in English……it´s very interesting, and you are really friendly…..
I´ve progress quite a lot, considering that I “discovered” this web just some days ago…now I´m playing some songs.(Eleanor Rigby…..and Horse whit No Name)
Thanks a lot GuitarNoise, and it´s users……

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted : 09/05/2008 1:26 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Hola Germán! :D

Hacía tiempo que no escribía... welcome to GN!

Posted : 09/05/2008 2:50 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

I think every country has some problems. :)
I have an Acoustic guitar, what here we call a “ Guitarra Criolla”(I think so)

Interesting that you would refer to it as Guitarra Criolla instead of Guitarra Acústica. Criolla means creole to us, which are French decendants living in the Louisiana(USA) area usually. I study language, particularly English and Spanish, so that is why it arouses my curiosity.

Anyways, welcome again. :)

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 09/05/2008 3:16 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 10/05/2008 8:14 am