Notifications
Clear all

Hello From Canada

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@carpguitars)
Topic starter

Greets folks. My name is Bruce and I'm the IT director for a guitar company up here called Carparelli Guitars. We are mostly a dealer only company but I invite any of your questions and to have a look at our wide variety of guitars. I myself have been playing for 35+ years and into hard rock 80's metal and masters of the instrument such as Satriani, Vai, Howe, Van Halen etc.
Its a pleasure to join your forum and I look forward to having active and friendly discussions with you. To check out our guitars and basses just click my signature.

Cheers,
Bruce

Posted : 26/09/2010 12:18 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Hi Bruce, I had a nice look even though you posted just about an hour ago. I looked at a good variety of your guitars and will gladly go back and study some more, in detail. Welcome to the forum! :D

You have some really excellent instruments there, fantastic, glorious! I see that the company was formerly Dot On Shaft.

My son has a Dot on Shaft Digital Delay, and we have consulted with Electrokraft, Deaf-Eddie and another pickup maker.

Yes, I'll call if I have any questions, but I'd like to offer my son or myself to work with you if you have any schematic needs or new pickups, or variations in controls and switching layouts, for unique or signature sounds and tones.

My son has a company which is not publicly known or advertised, and builds synthesizers and effects, and we build guitars for ourselves, and a few others, for free. He was already approached by a guitar company to do electronics design work nearly 10 years ago, but they quickly backed out when they found out he was 15 years old.

He gets paid to go to school (in Ontario) and is in need of a Ministry of Labour Industrial Electrician or Instrumentation or Systems Designer apprenticeship now, so he's not available - he already works more than full time. I can see that it's obvious, that your guitars are boutique and they would work just fine!

Anyhow I thought I'd let you know, we do hot rod mods.

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 26/09/2010 1:38 pm