Skip to content
Hello!! It's awesom...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello!! It's awesome to have found this forum...

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@fabiovalentino)
Topic starter

i rarely join forums, but this one seems really really cool!!

i've been playing guitar since i was a sophmore in highschool (i'm 29 now) so about 14yrs. i also play: bass guitar (4 months), keyboards (just a few chords), latin percussion(trying to learn), and i just started learning voice training. but guitar will always be my foundation. i'm into all kinds of music. In chronological order: rock, latin rock, latin, hard rock, metal, jazz, hiphop, electronic, country. its funny that i found this web forum today because one of the most amazing things happend to me today...

my boss agreed to allow me to work only 20hrs/week from home so that i can dedicate more time to my true passion: music.

i actually found this site while looking for voice advice but now i know i'll come back here a lot and willing to learn and share my knowledge and experience. i'm all self taught (except for a few voice lessons), and i love to compose music which i have been doing for a while, but now i'm actually recording some of it with a simple but fairly solid home studio in my apt. i still don't write lyrics, but i plan on it later on.

cheers everyone!
fv

http://www.fabiovalentino.com
http://www.myspace.com/fabiovalentinomusic

Posted : 12/02/2008 5:55 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Wecome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 12/02/2008 8:46 am
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

Wecome

Have fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 12/02/2008 9:46 am
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay! :)

Posted : 12/02/2008 11:18 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, FabioValentino! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 12/02/2008 1:51 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to the GN forums.

I hope it's everything you need it to be. 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 12/02/2008 5:45 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN, Fabio! That's a heck of a musical range you have there.....

Cool boss you've got too....maybe you ought to dedicate your first album to him/her!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 12/02/2008 10:09 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/02/2008 11:17 am