Notifications
Clear all

Hello there!

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@bestbackingtracks)
Topic starter

I'm completely new to Guitar Noise, but have been playing guitar for about 23 years (drums since 5th grade, and piano for about 30 years). My primary focus on guitar is soloing, and I play at least an hour per day in a quest to become the best blues and rock soloist I can, given my talent level and time availability (and age!). I do a lot of recording for my backing track business, which I started for the purpose of creating music for my own practice purposes. I jam along to my tracks every day, and oddly, never tire of them! I'm less of a gear hound than I used to be. I basically just like playing and learning, and helping other musicians when possible.

Posted : 24/11/2012 4:18 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise forums.

Enjoy your stay.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 26/11/2012 10:20 pm
(@gig-bag)

Hey man,

I have purchased plenty of your backing tracks and have really noticed alot of improvment with my timing, and over all enjoyment in playing. I was blown away that such a thing existed what a Great idea. I know metronomes are pivitol, but that constant "ticking" sometimes feels like laughter after a while. Haha.

For someone thats new to the instrument, and is reluctant to play with others (until there is a bit more confidence in my chops) it's been a wonderfully helpful tool.

-Cheers, from a thankful beginner musician, and a good customer.

Posted : 04/12/2012 10:29 pm