6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@aarrgg)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello there everyone!

I'm as new to guitar playing as to GN.
I started playing only three days ago using a guitar I borrowed from my father, an Ibanez or something. I had to make my own pick from a phonecard cause i haven't got time to buy one yet. :oops: It works pretty nice anyway and got the probably uniqe painting of a pine! :D

I'm making my way trough some online courses, one of them is "Absolute beginner" on this site, and think i do quite well being a beginner. It somehow seems easy this far but I'm sure I wont think so in a few days.

"I face myself, to cross out what I've become
erase myself, and let go of what I've done"
- Linkin Park

Posted : 25/07/2006 8:44 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Aarrgg! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 25/07/2006 10:56 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Ahoy Aarrgg! (sounds like a pirate name! :lol: :wink: )

Welcome aboard!

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 26/07/2006 1:21 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome aboard ye matey!! Arrggghh

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 26/07/2006 10:25 am
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member

So how is Sweden?

Posted : 31/07/2006 1:21 am
(@aarrgg)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So how is Sweden?
I think that's a very general question.
You could be wondering about the weather, the climate, how it is to live here, size, number of citizens, geografical position, what kind of terrain, BNP, etc...
I have no time to answer all these possible questions so I give you an equal general answer:
Sweden is fine. :D

"I face myself, to cross out what I've become
erase myself, and let go of what I've done"
- Linkin Park

Posted : 01/08/2006 9:01 am