hellooo....

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@pear-tart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi everybody!

Uh, let's see.... I'm 14 (so, yeah, kinda young) and I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half. I have no teacher, except for I play with my dad, who's a piano/keyboard playing really but he can manage some guitar. I can't really play lead guitar yet, and I'm not too great... I write a lot of music. I have a Breedlove acoustic and a Fender Strat. Music I like... plenty of wimpy stuff, pop, acoustic, yeah... Okay! I just mostly want to get better and work on writing more music, so yep.

Posted : 13/05/2009 11:10 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Pear Tart! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

There's lots to learn here and lots of experienced people willing to share their wisdom, so ask all the questions you need to ask! The only silly question is the one not asked.

Be sure to check out our Ladies Forum, "The Other Side"! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 13/05/2009 11:26 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 14/05/2009 12:43 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 14/05/2009 6:52 am
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member

Welcome! Seems like you've got a 33 year head start on me; I didn't start playing til I was 46.

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

Posted : 14/05/2009 3:23 pm