Clear all

Hellooooo!

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@mackenzie)
Topic starter

Hey dude,

I am new to the community. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I have great interesting in learning guitar. I hope I come to the right place.

Thanks for your time!

Posted : 23/09/2018 3:07 pm
(@bluefingers)
Eminent Member
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise.

Jump right in, ask some questions, answer others.

Get your learn on! 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 27/09/2018 4:09 pm
(@rsears1957yahoo-com)

Hey Mackenzie, I don't know if I came to a friendly community or not either but I love to talk about music and the guitar. My husband is just learning himself. I am teaching him a 6 string electric. He is teaching himself the bass. Guitar music is just a vacation for your soul. enjoy it but don't over do it and get those fingers to sore. they will be somewhat sore. try not to practice in the beginning more than 30 min a day. Renee

Posted : 29/09/2018 10:15 pm
(@mackenzie)
Topic starter

Hey Mackenzie, I don't know if I came to a friendly community or not either but I love to talk about music and the guitar. My husband is just learning himself. I am teaching him a 6 string electric. He is teaching himself the bass. Guitar music is just a vacation for your soul. enjoy it but don't over do it and get those fingers to sore. they will be somewhat sore. try not to practice in the beginning more than 30 min a day. Renee

that's inspirational. Thanks for your kind words. Yeah, I'm doing in the morning more than an hour. I hope I can master it asap.

Posted : 01/10/2018 1:41 am