Notifications
Clear all

Hey Thunderfingers Here

12 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@thunderfingers)
Topic starter

Hi its TRguitar the 2nd, looking forward to jamming with you guys and also to talk.

Posted : 07/06/2007 2:06 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hey Thunderfingers! Welcome aboard! :D Really nice playing that you and your Dad did on my jam. 8) Everyone keep your eyes, (and ears!), out, once the other jammers are finished I'll post them all. They don't call him Thunderfingers for nothing! :twisted: 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 07/06/2007 2:56 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hi there, Thunderfingers, and welcome to GN! We all know TR - he's rapidly become a major asset to these forums. You've got a lot to live up to, but I'm sure you'll fit in just fine....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 07/06/2007 2:59 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN :D Always up for a jam. good to have another bass player on board 8) ken

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 07/06/2007 3:01 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Hi Thunderfingers! :D

Welcome to GN!

Posted : 07/06/2007 11:53 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Ok now that's confusing.

Welcome to GN anyway. :)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 07/06/2007 12:15 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Thunderfingers! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 07/06/2007 2:13 pm
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

Welcome to GN, Thunderfingers.

Looking forward to your version of Dans Jam.

Good to have you aboard to keep an eye on your old man. :wink:

See you round the forums.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 07/06/2007 4:44 pm
(@causnorign)
Honorable Member

Hi Thunderfingers, welcome to the group :)

Posted : 08/06/2007 11:23 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Hoping to get the boy to post on here some. He is a man of few words but an excellent bassist and willing to add his input to any jams. He won't offer so I'll give a little background. He is a 20 year old college student / taking some time off to get a job and figure out just what he wants to do in life. He has 2 years completed. In high school he was the bassist for the All County Jazz Small Ensemble. He is a throw back as you will hear on DanT's jam, he plays classic rock and his influences are Geezer Butler (also a Terry) as well as the origional Thunderfingers John Entwisle. He can do a mean Les Claypool also. He is versed in the fretless bass as well as the 8 string bass. I think he will post his gear soon.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 08/06/2007 1:20 pm
(@voidious)
Estimable Member

Cool to hear he has a parent that (it seems, anyway :)) is supportive of taking time off from college. I honestly think more kids should take some time off between high school and college. I didn't start college until I was almost 23 (because I had other opportunities after high school), and I think it made a huge difference in how I approached my education and how much I appreciated the time and effort I was putting into it. No way I would have been as diligent at 18, personally.

That's all for my unsolicited opinion. ;) Welcome!

-- Voidious

Posted : 08/06/2007 1:43 pm
(@denny)
Reputable Member

Hi Thunderfingers. Welcome to GN. You're following in some very good footsteps.

Denny

Posted : 08/06/2007 3:46 pm