Notifications
Clear all

Hi!

11 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@moonsdarkside)
Topic starter

Just stumbled across this forum - looks like a good one. I'm on guitarnotes and thefret, been on a few others. Howdy Ricochet! I'm a bass player, been playing and in bands for 25 years, currently the bass player for : http://splitdrocks.tripod.com
I look forward to hangin' some around here.

Posted : 07/04/2008 1:52 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Moonsdarkside! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 07/04/2008 3:04 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome aboard! :)

Posted : 07/04/2008 7:28 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN, moonsdarkside! Other forums? You mean there really is life outside GN?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 07/04/2008 11:06 pm
(@moonsdarkside)
Topic starter

Thankyouverymuch.

There are other fora out there! The first few I had checked out were annoying, lots of bad words and juvenille activity, but lately there's been some good finds for me, and this place looks like one of them!

Posted : 08/04/2008 1:35 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

No doubt...

Welcome aboard. Enjoy!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 10/04/2008 8:48 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 11/04/2008 8:45 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Welcome to Paradise !

Posted : 17/04/2008 5:15 pm
(@tactful)
Estimable Member

Hello,like moonsdarkside I too belong to both guitarnotes and thefret.net however because of moderator problems at GN this appears to be another great find moon turned me on to.hope to be able to at least contribute half as much here as has been done at GN.heard there are others here from there so that in itself is appealing without a certain mod from GN makes it even more so.anyway I thought I would check in having just registered to say Hello .. well Hello.
of course I meant guitarnotes(GN) not here.just happen to have the same call letters as it were.

Heroes Don't wear capes.They wear Dog tags

Posted : 18/04/2008 1:57 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome to GNoise bothofya

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 18/04/2008 1:59 pm
(@tactful)
Estimable Member

Thank You Jim this looks like The place to be. :mrgreen:

Heroes Don't wear capes.They wear Dog tags

Posted : 19/04/2008 4:09 am