Clear all

hi and well met

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Vhee
(@vhee)
Topic starter

Heya all, I'm a intermediate guitarist, bassist and keyboardist and record my own material (who doesn't) and looking to improve my song writing and singing. I've not posted any music I've done with my songwriting and singing in it and hoping to get some insight for that, that I can't get on Broadjam, as they don't have a forum.
I've done mainly electronica/ambient and prog rock, and looking to expand into doing actual real songs wth lyrics lol.
scary waters for me, but I think I need it, been having alot of issues that need exploration through words, that my music alone isn't cutting it for me.

thanks and look forward to delving into GN!

~ VShane

Posted : 12/11/2008 6:38 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Welcome Vhee! You've come to the right place, don't worry the folks here will light a couple of torches for you as you go into the dungeon of recording your singing, it will be fun, and you'll get some really great feedback, trust me!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 12/11/2008 7:53 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 12/11/2008 10:32 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 12/11/2008 11:10 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Vhee! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 12/11/2008 4:03 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Howdy Vhee! Looking forward to hearing some of your stuff!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 13/11/2008 5:42 pm