Notifications
Clear all

Hi I am Garett

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@ru5ty5p00n)
Topic starter

Hi everyone Im new to the forum and Im just saying Hi. My name is Garett Ive been Playing guitar for 5 years. I work at Kroger in Fort Wayne Indiana. The music I am into is garage rock and psychedelic rock.
My gear and settings is as follows:
Fender 2004 American Stratocatser/Fender Squire Custom II with p90s/ 1960s Teisco Del Ray 335 style guitar( Ive done some work on this one, Wax potted the pickups and wired in a 3 way switch)
>Vox Coiled cable

>Vox handwired Wah with Foxrox Wah retrofit put in by myself :}

>Wilson effects Haze Vibe Univibe clone (depth at max, speed at noon)

>MJM Dallas boost treble booster (always in spike position with boost half way up)

>Wampler faux tape echo (modulation on, depth at noon, delay at noon, repeats at noon, mix barely on)

>Boss Spring reverb( mix 9 O'clock, dwell noon, tone noon)

>Sweetwater 20 ft instrument cable

>Vox Ac15h1tv ( Ef86 channel, pentode mode, bass shift 1, Brilliance 1, volume 1 O'clock)

Phew thats about it guys.... I run my Dallas booost on a battery btw but all the other effects are powered by a 1 spot. I also have all the pedals except the wah velcroed to a pedatrain mini pedalboard. The picks I use are the Tortex Jazz 3 picks I also use a tapered brass slide and a dunlop crome slide all guitars tuned down to Eb, Open D for slide.
OK Guys Thats all about my stuff and Id love to hear what you think of my rig or if you have any suggestions of gear for me.
Im not in a band right now mostly I just have fun jamming with friends but Im really trying to find some people who are serious about making the kind of music I Love.

Happy Tuesday everyone :D

Posted : 12/02/2013 5:34 am
(@rocket-dog)
Reputable Member

Hi Garett

Welcome to the forum. You have some great gear there. I can almost hear your sound as I picture your rig.

Posted : 19/02/2013 6:02 am
(@bondmorkret)
Eminent Member

Hi Garett

Welcome!

Online Guitar Lessons at BondTuition.com

Posted : 13/03/2013 4:10 pm