Clear all

Howdy!

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@mooseh)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hey everyone, just found this site and began trawling through all the information here.
My true calling is as a drummer but I haven't touched a drum kit since I left school (A fair few years ago now) and decided to take up the guitar shortly after. I obtained an old Encore electric from a friend that I have customised quite a bit :)
Gonna be in the market for a new electric soon but the gf has just got me a new fender acoustic as an early chrimbo present which is fantastic.

Anyways that was probably far more information than you needed to know. I'm currently in the process of writing some original material that I'm requiring a lot of help with so you can expect me to be making a fair few posts in the songwriting forums :)

http://www.myspace.com/happinessgunpoint

Posted : 11/12/2006 1:12 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome!

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 11/12/2006 1:16 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN Mooseh! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 11/12/2006 3:45 pm
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

Welcome to GN.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 11/12/2006 4:06 pm
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Welcome aboard! Keep that girlfriend around - she is a winner! Buying you equipment? Great! Some people on the board don't have understanding spouses/gfs when it comes to spending $$$ on equipment. I also happen to be a lucky one - my wife doesn't care what I buy or how much I spend on equipment! :D

Posted : 11/12/2006 4:11 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN, Mooseh. :D

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 17/12/2006 3:53 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Mooseh! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 17/12/2006 8:06 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome!

#4491....

Posted : 27/12/2006 12:19 pm