Notifications
Clear all

Howdy all.

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@yamaha_eterna)
Topic starter

Hey everybody, I'm a twenty-five year old guy, and I've been learning to play guitar for a few months now.

As my username suggests, I own a Yamaha Eterna acoustic guitar that my wife bought for me so I could learn how to play.

I'm always looking to broaden my horizons musically speaking, and I'm always looking for suggestions for improvement. I've learned a couple of songs, and have found a new favorite hobby in my guitar.

I'm interested in a broad spectrum of Rock music from the fifties to current music. I'd like to learn some blues, and lately finger picking and playing lead have caught my attention.

I can't really think of anything else that might need to be said, other than I hope to be able to learn a great deal here. Thanks for checking me out.

Posted : 01/09/2008 12:17 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hello there, YE, and welcome to GN! Man, you sound just like me four years or so back when I joined GN. (Apart from the age - I was 47 back then!) I knew a few chords, and I was dissatisfied with just strumming the same old tunes over and over again. If you get half as much out of this site as I have, it'll be worth it!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 01/09/2008 11:41 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 01/09/2008 11:51 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

How do YE?! Welcome to GN. You'll have plenty to learn and plenty of people willing to help here.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 02/09/2008 2:06 pm
(@xylembassguitar)
Trusted Member

Nice to meetchya!

We'll see you around the forums.

Xylem Handmade Basses and Guitars

Posted : 03/09/2008 4:00 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Welcome to GN!

Posted : 11/09/2008 11:04 pm
(@twistedlefty)