Notifications
Clear all

If you don't know, let me fill you in.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ptnoire)
Topic starter

Hello, I'm a 21 year old stringed instrument repairmen from St. Charles, Missouri. I was looking for a forum I could regular to give advice and get some at times, also chat it up about guitars and what not. Just popping in to say hello and meet some of the members here.

I've been playing guitar/bass since I was 6 years old, I picked it up to deal with a parental divorce. I'm a bluesman myself, but I play in a psychedelic rock trio. In my profile is their myspace, poor quality recordings but they're quite a listen if you ever have time. I've been working as a repairman for almost 5 years now, I've learned from one of the bests. I'm also quite a hippie myself, some people think I'm a time traveler. I think I don't belong in this time, haha.

Anyways, cheers mates.

Psychedelic Rock Trio - www.myspace.com/lengrandband
Also, feel free to message me with any guitar repair or set up questions. :)

Posted : 09/10/2009 3:37 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I'm a time traveler too . . . . but my jaunt is only sequentially linear. (sigh)
Welcome to GN.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 09/10/2009 4:03 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 09/10/2009 6:22 pm
(@ptnoire)
Topic starter

Thanks and Merci. :) Look forward to being around. I tried to jump right in and start helping but my first five posts have to be approved, lol.

Psychedelic Rock Trio - www.myspace.com/lengrandband
Also, feel free to message me with any guitar repair or set up questions. :)

Posted : 10/10/2009 1:28 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!
i was down near your parts (Poplar Bluff) a few months back

#4491....

Posted : 22/10/2009 12:20 pm