Clear all

I'm Back

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ginger)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi my fellow guitar players. I have been away for awhile but i'm back at it again.

I went out west for awhile and visited my brother. we went to Seattle and then to the ocean. It was so cool. I had so much fun. I wanna move out there. Washington is a beautiful state. And Seattle is awesome. So clean and green. we went up in the space needle. I took tons of pictures. On the highway you'd be driving and come to a tunnel in a side of a hill and on top where all these houses. All the over passes had like pine trees and ivory and other green plants hanging off them.

I wasn't able to take any of my guitars and I sure did miss them so much. We went into Idaho, Coeur D' Alene and then all the way to Riggins Montana. We also went up into canada for a day since the border was only 100 miles from my brothers house which is in Spokane, WA.

I'm sure none of you care about this stuff but i had such a blast and it made me want to sit down in the mountains and play and write music. I created tunes in my head, maybe i can write them out on a guitar next. It was so awesome. I am so excited.

My brother and I got to go listen to some local rock groups playing in Seattle. It was cool. You don't know how bad I wanted to grab a guitar, well.....maybe you do, cause you are all guitar players too and you all know what i'm talking about.....that feeling. I'm gonna try to move next year to Seattle or Tacoma area and try to get in a band.

Those of you who are out west....You are so lucky and those of you who have never been out west, you need to go . at least once in your lifetime. at least once. I'm telling you, it's like going to a different world. It is soooo beautiful. I cannot describe it and pictures don't do justice till you are there and see it with your own eye's.

I just want to grab a guitar, go up into the mountains. and sit and listen to the wind blow and smell the pine trees and watch fat lazy bee's buzzing by and PLAY GUITAR! Oh yeah.

Posted : 23/08/2006 12:05 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome back bonzo! Sounds like an awesome trip. I've never been west of the Mississippi river, but I'd like to go out west some day. Glad you had such a great time.

8) Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 23/08/2006 12:34 am
(@rocker)
Noble Member

everybody needs to see sedona arizona, the most beautiful place i have ever been 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

Posted : 23/08/2006 12:56 am
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Welcome back Bonzo, and you too Rocker. Wow, with Twisty and Pet back also recently, and things are starting to pick up again. Good to hear from both of you. Glad you had a great trip Bonzo!

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 23/08/2006 1:42 am
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

Welcome back Bonzo.

Rocker, where have you been?

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

Posted : 23/08/2006 2:32 am
(@ldavis04)
Reputable Member

everybody needs to see sedona arizona, the most beautiful place i have ever been 8)

I grew up about a hour southwest of Sedona...in Prescott (pronounced Prescit to those who arent zoni's... :) )

I spent many great summer days in and around Sedona.......it's a wonderful place.

I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.

Posted : 30/08/2006 6:46 pm