Notifications
Clear all

Intro

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@shanlou)
Topic starter

Hi, I'm a new member here and a new guitar student. I'm playing acoustic, learning a little classical guitar but mostly playing rhythm guitar. I started taking lessons so I could help my daughter with her practicing at home and I discovered I liked it. Unfortunately now that summer is over my schedule doesn't work with lessons but I'm still trying to keep practicing when I get a few minutes here and there during the day. It's great to find a place to ask questions and find some good advice.

Posted : 14/10/2015 2:35 am
(@flyaboveothers)

Hello! I just joined the community as well. Nice to meet you and hope you find the play sometime soon!

Posted : 26/10/2015 1:30 am
(@shredgeek)
Eminent Member

Welcome aboard!

Posted : 29/10/2015 4:34 am
(@ladycharlie419)

Hello! I'm new to the community also and I'm looking forward to being here to share and learn. I'm brand new to guitar and I'm not as young as I used to be! :wink: I've been reading through many of the articles and would appreciate some input as to where I should begin.

Posted : 30/10/2015 2:48 am
(@alangreen)

Hello! I'm new to the community also and I'm looking forward to being here to share and learn. I'm brand new to guitar and I'm not as young as I used to be! :wink: I've been reading through many of the articles and would appreciate some input as to where I should begin.

Start on the lessons page. Anything by David Hodge is well thought out and clearly written. Anything you're still not sure about we can fix in the Forum.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 30/10/2015 6:55 am