Notifications
Clear all

intro myself

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@nivek-tta)
Topic starter

Im known as nivek played when at school 40 years plus ago put down my guitar an old vox (elec) got involved with women then more woman and then even more woman as well as bikes smacked my hand and arm up (right) which put and end to the guitar or so i thought now some 40 years on i find that i can reach the strings as i did. so i thought i would join the forum. as i have some qustions i wish to pose i am having to relearn the guitar which is not as easy the second time round as the frustration plays a bigger part still at least i am 2/3rds back in the seat

one horse one one race and one horse one one two

Posted : 04/11/2008 9:42 am
(@bloos66)
Reputable Member

hi nivek, fascinating story, and welcome.

I had a bad bicycle accident a few years ago, broke both my wrists and smashed up my right hand, did lots of physio and got it all working again. Now that I am trying to play the guitar again, I find that my fingers are not nearly as fast as I would like them to be. Still, I am hanging in there, and I am not the youngest either. Keep on going....

Posted : 04/11/2008 10:55 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 04/11/2008 11:10 am
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

How's it go??? "Today is the first day of the rest of your life..."

Consider yourself lucky that you didn't wait any longer!!!

Welcome...

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 04/11/2008 8:53 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 10/11/2008 7:47 am