8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 sean
(@sean)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi All
I'm Sean i am 24 and i love all things rock!! I joined last september but have taken a break from playing posting sleeping and life in general as i have recently had a new edition to the family!! things are just starting to get back to normal now and i picked the guitar back up and popped my vitual head back into this forum, gladly i havent forgotten everything i learnt previously and this time my better half wants to learn as well....so you guys can expect twice as many daft questions from me!! the bonus with having your missis learn with you is that she can use the acoustic you learnt on and you can invest in a nice shiny new electric that you have always wanted without getting any greif!! so before i start to waffle on to much just like to say thatnks for all the good advice that you guys have given already and thatnks in advance for putting up with many more questions...see you all in the forums!!

Cheers

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Sean

Posted : 02/06/2006 10:18 am
(@alangreen)

Welcome back to the party dude, and your missus too.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 02/06/2006 10:25 am
 sean
(@sean)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Cheers Alan!!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Sean

Posted : 02/06/2006 10:26 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcomed you in other posts.. but just wanted to make it official. :lol:

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 02/06/2006 10:41 am
 sean
(@sean)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

yeah thats why i put a bit about myself in here.......thanks for the warm welcome

Sean

Posted : 02/06/2006 10:42 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome back Sean! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 02/06/2006 11:15 am
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

Hi, and welcome back!

Posted : 03/06/2006 6:04 am
(@bourgeoisbabe)
Trusted Member

Welcome Sean......How exciting A new guitar!........LOL.....I mean How exciting a new BABY!.....God is Good!

Life pushes hard. Push back.

Posted : 17/06/2006 5:00 pm