Notifications
Clear all

New from PA

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@kenzabenzie)
Topic starter

Hello everyone. I found this site about a month ago but just came across the forums recently. I started learning to play about 2 years ago but its not as much as I'd like since I just had a baby. I have very eclectic taste in music and took voice lessons about 12 years ago so I do know how to read music which has been some help. it's something I've wanted to do since I was a teenager. Unfortunately back then I let everyone tell me that it "was a guy thing". However the fascination with it never went away so now that I'm a little older I decided to give it try. I have an electric and an accoustic and play whichever suits my current mood. I have found a lot of helpful lessons here and am really glad I happened across the site.

Posted : 01/08/2006 4:07 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN and the forums KB!! Only way to make sure it doesnt become "just a guy thing" is for more ladies to keep taking it up. Congrats on the baby. Kids are great.. when they arent interfering with practice. :)

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 01/08/2006 4:14 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 01/08/2006 9:03 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Kenzabenzie! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

(It's always nice to welcome another female into the fold!)

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 01/08/2006 10:43 pm