Notifications
Clear all

New guy here

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@greenhorn607)
Topic starter

I'm new here, and new to playing, and have only been practicing a few weeks, learning scales, and trying to get my head around as much music theory as I can. I look forward to meeting people and learning a lot. I live in Elmira, NY, and have been learning on an acoustic.

Posted : 03/11/2009 12:53 am
(@alangreen)

Welcome to Guitarnoise.

Your first few posts need moderator approval to make sure you're not a spammer or just posting links to other sites. You posted this one twice, so I've deleted the duplicate.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 03/11/2009 9:26 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 03/11/2009 1:14 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise!! We look forward to seeing you around the forums!! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 03/11/2009 4:01 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 04/11/2009 11:26 am
(@cd-60-blk)
Eminent Member

Hey hows it going, I'm also learning on acoustic. I've been told it's harder to learn on acoustic but also to not even look at acoustic and electrics as even the same instrument, anyway, welcome to GN. This site is very friendly and informative.

Where do you get your energies? Well its a vicious circle thing, If I hadn't ever played an instrument then I wouldn't ever need to play one. But now that I've been playing, I need to play. - Eric Clapton 1967 RollingStone interview

Posted : 05/11/2009 12:04 am