Clear all

New Here

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@sigmadm5)
Topic starter

Howdy
New here - after bumbling and stumbling around the 'net I finally found home. Great to see a site/forum that is alive and kicking. The bumbling and stumbling kinda describes my playing at the moment (trying to learn fingerstyle) - I'm looking forward to learning and trying to contribute to the forum. Then Play ON!!!

Posted : 01/09/2009 3:34 am
(@hobson)
Noble Member

Welcome! I also did a lot of stumbling before I found this place. GN is very much alive. It's also populated with friendly and knowledgeable people. Overall, a great place to hang out.

Renee

Posted : 01/09/2009 4:15 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 01/09/2009 4:17 pm
(@maelendiir)
Eminent Member

Welcome to the forums!

I was in sort of the same position, after a week or so of browsing, I found this site and haven't looked back!

:note1:

Posted : 01/09/2009 5:03 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 01/09/2009 5:51 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 01/09/2009 8:17 pm
(@klepsydra)
Eminent Member

Better bumbling and stumbling than raving and drooling (subtle Floyd reference there in honour of your icon)

Welcome!

"You do things I cannot see, the only fool around here is me. I see things you cannot do, the only fool around here is you."

Posted : 02/09/2009 5:27 am