Notifications
Clear all

New player in town

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@mrwhammy)
Topic starter

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a guitar freak!!! I own around 30 guitars and more amps than I can remember without taking a count. I love metal, classic rock, and the blues. Some of my favorite players are, Gary Moore, SRV, Randy Rhoads, Robin Trower, The Late Rod Price of Foghat, just to name a few. I'm trying to recover from shoulder surgery and I'm not able to play that much at this time so talking to other players will have to do for now.

Posted : 13/12/2009 7:30 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! 8) Let's see some pics of those guitars. :D

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/12/2009 8:25 pm
(@mrwhammy)
Topic starter

I'll do my best to get some pics up very soon. At the moment, my weeks are full of PT and Dr's visits trying to get back to 100%. It's true you don't know what you have until it's not there. Thank you for the welcome as well :D

Posted : 13/12/2009 8:40 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 15/12/2009 4:06 pm
(@mrwhammy)
Topic starter

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to getting to know and talk to all :D

Posted : 15/12/2009 4:11 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to getting to know and talk to all :D

That'll be very cool. Ditto! :D

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 15/12/2009 4:40 pm
(@mrwhammy)
Topic starter

I just love talking about the guitars and other gear and the music with other people that shares the same passion for it. If you don't like the same music I do, that's Okay because I don't trash talk or in get into a pissing contest. It's a big world and there's more than enough room for it all :D

Posted : 15/12/2009 6:26 pm