Notifications
Clear all

New recruit

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@blackegobox)
Topic starter

Hello all! I've been lurking around for a while, and now i've decided to take it a step further.
I'm a 20 years old french girl trying to do something worth with her hands, i play mostly electric guitar, but i also own an acoustic one. I've been seriously playing for three months, since i now have all the time in the world (no studies for now...). I decided to register to have some feedback, to know whether i'm a lost cause or not :)
See you soon on here!

Posted : 14/11/2008 12:48 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! 8) No lost causes around here, you'll get the hang of it. :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 14/11/2008 3:41 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 14/11/2008 4:44 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Blackegobox! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 15/11/2008 10:25 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN, blackegobox, and like Dan T said, ain't no such thing as a lost cause around here - if there was, I'd never have been let in! It's all rock'n'roll......

So in the words of my good friend DylanBarrett - who'd never picked up a guitar till about twelve months ago, and is now writing his own songs as well as doing some good covers...

Rock On!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 15/11/2008 11:22 pm
(@blackegobox)
Topic starter

thank you for all the answers! :D it's uplifting, i'm going to rock on right away!

Posted : 17/11/2008 10:57 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Welcome to GN!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 21/11/2008 2:40 pm