Notifications
Clear all

New to forum

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@rsears1957yahoo-com)
Topic starter

Hello, I am new to the forum and very excited to meet some new friends. I play and acoustic, acoustic electric, and electric guitars. I took my guitars into the luthier today to get them set up and checked out. The new ones weren't in good shape from the factory and the one I had been playing is spending a couple of weeks with the luthier to fix dryness damage. As you know that can get expensive. I have to spend 200 dollars on a 2.99 dollar guitar. It has a lot of sentimental value for me so that's the only reason I am paying to get it fixed. I have Epiphone ej 200ce. Looks like Gibson AJ200ce. price is enormously different as you know. I got it professionally set up today and it sings like an angel. I am so glad I purchased it. I also have a black and gold limited ed. Gretsch jet pro. Sounds so pretty. I like to play hymns and worship songs. folk, country and some easy listening. I am almost 61 and don't think I should be head banging anymore. lol I hope I get to know you all very well. Renee

Posted : 29/09/2018 9:58 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise.

Sometimes our little music buddies become sentimental items. Keep them alive!!

Enjoy your time here. They are great people all around.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 30/09/2018 1:50 pm
(@bluefingers)
Eminent Member