Notifications
Clear all

new to guitarnoise

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@justin22885)
Topic starter

hey everyone.. im new here, ive been playing guitar for a couple years, even gotten into lutherie and construction, setup, hardware, etc

in fact ive been working on my own designs for custom guitars.. however, i have to discontinue this side project

im moving to europe (germany) in a couple weeks, and im selling everything i have.. including my guitar gear which will be too expensive to ship anyway

my gear.. i have a schecter omen 6 in electric blue which i believe is discontinued now, no scratches, no dents, no scuffs, as clean as the day i bought it.. its also been professionally setup for a 9-42 gauge for faster play, and easier bends

with it i have a soft gig bag case, a deltalab DGFX1 multi effects processor.. this thing is great, has an expression pedal, so many different pedals it can mimic, a built in tuner that can tune any instrument to any key, adjustable drum beats...

im selling this stuff together, and i was just wondering what its worth if anyone knows? i have a marshall MG10CD practice amp on ebay im including if it doesnt sell there?.. any ideas?...

also, ill get back into the guitar scene again someday, after i move, but ill need to locate someone with a CNC router that can make me the parts of one of my custom designs...

one thing i dont like about my schecter though is the tune o matic bridge resulting in an angled neck i find uncomfortable to play.. but i dont like losing sustain with a trem id hardly ever use.. so my custom future build will include a hardtail, almost telecaster like bridge.

Posted : 18/04/2009 5:59 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! 8) Sorry to hear you have to sell all of your gear. Good luck on your move.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 18/04/2009 7:43 pm
(@justin22885)
Topic starter

thanks.. and im not sure im going to sell the guitar yet, so im just wondering what my setup will get me, after i move ill build myself a custom, or i will be taking up the electric cello... unlimited sustains, more range, instant mutes, and tremolo/vibrato effects without added hardware.. oh yeah

Posted : 18/04/2009 7:55 pm
(@werner77)
Eminent Member

Hi There!

good luck with the move and selling your stuff.

www.playguitarmusiclessons.com

Posted : 19/04/2009 3:53 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 25/04/2009 10:51 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 26/04/2009 1:49 am
(@justin22885)
Topic starter

well i cant seem to sell this guitar setup.. it includes a 10 watt amp, multi effects processor with expression pedal, the guitar itself, stand, and case.. $400 is more than fair

Posted : 26/04/2009 11:08 pm
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Justin-time!

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 27/04/2009 4:28 am
(@robertwsimpson)
Eminent Member

wow $400 seems like a great price for a practice/new setup! this should sell quick!

Posted : 04/05/2009 7:28 pm