Clear all

New To Guitarnoise.

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@the-sammy-brew-band)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi how you doing. Id like to introduce myself. Names rocky. Im new to guitar noise, its me second day of knowing about the website. I play the electrric guitar. I own a 92' fender starcaster(my beat up guitar) and a uncertain on the date but around 69' Mahogany Gibson Les Pual(I call her Brown Besse). And im lead vocals and guitar for a band called sammy brew. Were just a swashbuckler band and dont really play at bars but we play out in the streetin the city near wher i live and i cant stop lovin it. I just recently bought a school bus(cool bus is the new name) from a junk yard and suped it up and im using it to cary amp drums and soundboard and all the other junk from place to place. So far ive written a couple songs but nothing "Professional"(i dont like to say good couse all sound even a baby crying is good and is music just difffrent format). Well i have nothing else to say besides that i hope i can meet some cool peeps who like music and maybe we can share thoughts upon music and writting.

rocky

Words be simple, Words be quick, Words resemble walking sticks, Plant them, They will grow, Watch them waver so, I'll always be a word man better than a bird man, I can fly high but I stay in the same sky, For only I Know whats beyond.

Posted : 31/12/2006 8:25 am
(@doc-gliss)
Eminent Member

Nice to meet you, Rocky! I'm new here myself but it sure looks like a great place to be. Enjoy!

If the dude woke up this mornin', he's playin'.

Posted : 31/12/2006 1:10 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to the forums, Rocky.

Enjoy your stay!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 31/12/2006 2:39 pm
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Welcome, Rocky! I like the "cool bus" idea. You don't mention where you are from?

Posted : 31/12/2006 4:00 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome!

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 31/12/2006 4:02 pm
(@the-sammy-brew-band)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Sorry left you hangin last night i fell asleep. I live in charlete north carolina. Which is prety awsome unlike some cities that died out but used to be poetentials for getting good gigs and getting singed, Charlete is still a pretyy good rock freindly city.

Words be simple, Words be quick, Words resemble walking sticks, Plant them, They will grow, Watch them waver so, I'll always be a word man better than a bird man, I can fly high but I stay in the same sky, For only I Know whats beyond.

Posted : 31/12/2006 4:54 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Rocky! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 31/12/2006 5:01 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Rocky!! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

(Just trivia: My boyfriend's name is also Rocky!)

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 31/12/2006 6:44 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hey Rocky, if you're serious about songwriting you should check out the Sunday Songwriters Forum - I know my songwriting's improved a lot the last couple of years, since I started there.....

Welcome to GN!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 31/12/2006 7:33 pm
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

Welcome to GN, Rocky.

See you round the boards.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 02/01/2007 11:17 am