Clear all

New to the forum

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@genemaniac)
Topic starter

Hi, All, from Castle Rock, Colorado!

This is my first day of visiting this forum.

A little about my musical interests:

I play Guitar (both acoustic and electric), violin (both acoustic and electric), and mandolin.

Musical tastes: Rock (progressive and otherwise), (My user name is based on the fact that I am a very devoted Genesis fan), folk, classical, traditional, bluegrass, free-style. blues, actually just about anything except rap/hip-hop and opera.

I play regularly in the orchestra and/or praise rock band at the church that I attend. Also do a monthly gig with a fellow musician at a local nursing home, as well as several one-off gigs (a yearly art show reception at a local art gallery, among them), and an occasional open mic set at the Black Rose Acoustic Society in Colorado Springs. I've even been know to open up my case and busk once in a while.

I hope to be able to converse with a good number of folks on this forum and hopeful give some insights on music and technique !

Posted : 24/02/2012 7:04 pm
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Hey!

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 24/02/2012 11:07 pm
(@evandawber)

Hey, I'm Evan. I used to play Electric and Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Drums and a Ukelele, though never all at once. I stopped playing instruments because I injured my risks, though I have not completely got a rid of the desire for music and every once in a while the obsession comes back. These days I like to channel it into singing, and I'm really interested in becoming an awesome singer.

Posted : 25/02/2012 10:00 am