Picking up the guitar again

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hi all,

I'm Ethan, been posting here on and off since I've been about 14. Just recently started playing in earnest again at 20, on much the same equipment as I had. Right now, I'm playing a lot of Santana on the electric and a lot of typical bar fare on the acoustic. My singing is still awful, but at least I sing now.

Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing. See a lot of familiar faces, looking forward to talking with you guys again.

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

Posted : 24/12/2012 7:45 pm
(@alangreen)

Welcome back. We're good thanks.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 24/12/2012 8:21 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Welcome back, Ethan.

Nice to see you around the forums again!

Posted : 25/12/2012 1:23 pm
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Thanks guys, missed hanging around here. I did get something cool for Christmas-a Ukulele. Hoping I can pick it up with some help from here :)

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

Posted : 03/01/2013 1:54 am