Clear all

Thanks and Top Ten List

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 MUR
(@mur)
Topic starter

This is my first post here just wanted to say a big thanks to all you people this site is absolutely the best.I have improved so much more and a lot faster than I would have ever dreamed next level kinda thing and I owe it all to the the posters here at G.N. Anyways my confidence level is at an all time high might even go to the next jam session at the local pub
and try and keep up with the rest of the guys. There is no way I would even consider it 6 months ago. Can you guys come up with a top ten favourite bar songs list for me just so I can walk in and maybe have something new to add to the next jam. Anyways thanks again for all the help.

Thanks Mur

Posted : 12/03/2006 2:24 am
 Narn
(@narn)
Estimable Member

What genre of music is the norm at these gatherings?

BTW, welcome to the freindliest, most knowleable and helpful forum on the web. Good to have you aboard.

"You want WHAT on the *&%#ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566

Posted : 22/03/2006 11:45 am
 MUR
(@mur)
Topic starter

Hey Narn no doubt about it being the best and friendliest on the web. Genre usually classic rock
and blues

Mur

Thanks Mur

Posted : 22/03/2006 11:14 pm
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Here are some we get asked for alot, of copurse this list varies by what part of the country or world you're in

Saw her standing there

Summertime Blues

Before you Accuse Me

Unchain my Heart

Honky Tonk Women

Old Time Rock & Roll

Crossroads

Proud Mary

Down on the Corner

Angel From Montgomery

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

Posted : 23/03/2006 12:56 am
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

have you got a decent strum patternchord sequence for Angel from Montgomery please? All the versions I have seem completely different.

Posted : 16/04/2006 12:27 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, MUR! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 16/04/2006 1:58 pm
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

I'll say Hi. What type of music do you play? If you go to the lessons here at guitarnoise you'll find lots of songs which can be used to play out with. After you've been playing for awhile songs will only get easier. Soon you'll be able to hear a song on the radio or a cd and be able to play right along with.

Joe

Posted : 17/04/2006 4:39 am