Clear all

This is Chris Timms saying Howdy :)

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmsy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey guys. Been visiting this site on and off for some time and thought its a good time to join the community.

I'm 27, been playing for over 20 years and currently play in the pro circuit in Brisbane. I use mesa boogie amplifcation, and run A jackson Pro, Ibanez RG Prestige, A Fender Strat and a Custom guitar. I play in a few covers bands, a worship team at a Christian Church, and currently writing and recording my album "The Journey Home"
Check out www.myspace.com/christimmsguitar for a full bio, tracks, vids, pics, gig dates and a whole heap more. If your on myspace, add me as a friend :D

If your interested in guitar tuition I run Guitar 1on1 lessons www.guitar1on1.com.au for info on guitar lessons, blogs, quick lessons, vids, lesson plans and heaps more.

Thanks guys. :D

Chris

Posted : 06/12/2009 10:42 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Chris! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 06/12/2009 10:48 pm
(@timmsy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks Dan! :)

Posted : 06/12/2009 10:54 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 08/12/2009 8:25 pm