Notifications
Clear all

what's this button do?

10 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@jbiafra)
Topic starter

hola! i'm Sean, or so I've been told. i've been playing guitar for 10 years, bass for 2 weeks. i'm almost 26 years old, and i'm from western pennsylvania. i play a gibson sg and an ibanez gax70, and the bass i have on loan is a peavey milestone 3. getting some new equipment in the coming weeks, which i'll probably post. my personal preference in music is punk rock, but for some reason nobody that i know really has the same taste in music as i do, so i play a variety of rock. what brings me here? i've come for your theory, but i'll stay for your women.

Posted : 24/06/2009 7:29 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN Sean! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 24/06/2009 9:23 am
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

what brings me here? i've come for your theory, but i'll stay for your women.
You can have our theory . . . but you can't have our women. :mrgreen:

Welcome to GN.

Another GAX70 owner,
KR2

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 24/06/2009 12:15 pm
(@alangreen)

You can have our theory . . . but you can't have our women

You know, I'm sure our beloved leader gave me his prettiest daughter as a concubine when I first moved in here. Maybe I'm just imagining it...........

Where's my guitar?

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 24/06/2009 12:30 pm
(@jbiafra)
Topic starter

Another GAX70 owner,
KR2
Lol. Great guitars for their price. Up until I changed the action on my SG a few weeks ago, I would have told you the GAX70 was superior.

Posted : 24/06/2009 5:42 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

You know, I'm sure our beloved leader gave me his prettiest daughter as a concubine when I first moved in here. Maybe I'm just imagining it...........

Where's my guitar?
Hmph

I didn't even get a lousy T-shirt.

Where's the complaint department?

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 24/06/2009 10:01 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Sean! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 24/06/2009 11:43 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Where's the complaint department?
You see that big guy, with the tear gas and baseball bat? The door is right behind him................................ 8)

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 25/06/2009 5:40 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

you know, come to think of it, a t-shirt sounds like a good idea to me, say, around 4000 posts or so.....

#4491....

Posted : 25/06/2009 11:12 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Welcome!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 27/06/2009 6:30 am